Friday, November 7, 2008

Green/Children Playing
This fabric has children playing
Christmas Santa
Pink & Green Stripes

Brown Bloom Carnival
This apron is very fun with the bold flowers
Brown & Pink Paisley
Brown/Children Playing
Black Rooster
I love the gold and black contrast in this apron along with the black roosters and sunflowers
Halloween Orange & Black
This has a beautiful vintage orange with black strips. Don't mind my husbands bare legs at the bottom, I told him they weren't showing
Pink Floral John Deer
This is a cute apron for the John Deer lovers out there. There are pockets and pink rick rack trim at the top
Patchwork Pink John Deer
John Deer

2 comments:

Carol said...

I wish Troy would have put an apron on.....cool

Pam said...

Troy was holding it like a "guy". Heehee. He did a good job though. But I think you should stick with modeling them. Heehee. The kids love Troy. So I am sure they will love to see these pictures.